Providing Effective Fire Safety and Protection Solutions in Bexar County, TX
Since 1949, M. Jacks Fire & Safety has been providing reliable, cost-effective fire safety and protection solutions in Bexar County, TX, that help protect our customers and their properties. We assess your current fire service and protection needs and look for problem areas and other fire safety-related issues you may not be aware of.
Our highly skilled service technicians are thorough and courteous. They take the time to discuss all possible service or repair options and the related costs with you before completing any work. We take pride in having the proper and adequate knowledge, personnel, and equipment to accommodate our customers’ needs. Additionally, we ensure full compliance with state and local fire codes, regulations, and requirements.
Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Extinguisher Sales and Service
- Requirement and Recommendation Surveys
- Fully Equipped Extinguisher Service and Repair Shop
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Fire Hose Testing
- Emergency Light Inspection and Testing
- CO2 Recharging
Kitchen Suppression Systems
- Suppression System Sales and Service
- Suppression System Installation
- On-Site Service, Repair, and Recharging
- Guardian Residential Fire Suppression System Installation and Maintenance
- Ansul System Inspection
Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Fire Sprinkler Inspection, Repair, and Maintenance
- Backflow Testing
- Fire Hydrant Flow Testing
- Fire Pump Testing and Maintenance
- Fixed Fire (Clean Agent) Systems Inspection and Testing
- Paint Booth Systems Inspection and Testing
- Industrial Dry Chemical Systems Inspection and Testing
M. Jacks Fire & Safety takes pride in our work—providing products and services that help protect our customers, their employees, and business properties. Call or email us for fire extinguisher inspections or any of our other services; we will be happy to assist you. We also welcome customers to our office.
Why Choose M. Jacks Fire & Safety?
Provides Dependable and Quality Services You Can Trust Since 1949
Is Licensed and Insured
Offers 24-Hour Service—Call Us Day or Night
Provides Free Estimates
Guarantees All of Our Work